Want to Gain Quality Experience in Research?
Join us to work in Research related to Chronic Pain.
If you are a motivated physiotherapist interested in research and willing to advance career in research, here is the opportunity for an accelerated experience in research. You will be trained in research methodology at the same time get paid to learn research and conduct a high quality longitudinal study on chronic pain. This is the research part of research project supported by International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP). Click here to learn more on the project here.
To learn more about this temporary research assistant position, click here.
Please send your CV to Saurab Sharma at email@example.com no later than 22nd March, 2017.
1. Strong communication skills in Nepali as all the outcome measures used in the research will be in Nepali.
2. Know Kathmandu valley so that research assistant can reach to the research participants.
No more applications are accepted !!!
- Case Discussion
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Ethical Dilemma
- Evidence Based Practice and Research
- Evidence Summary
- Invited blogpost
- Nepal and Humanity
- outcome measures
- Pain Management
- Patient's Corner
- Professional Development
- Sports Injuries
- Student's Corner
- Vacancy and advertisements
- Vanancy and Advertisement
- Writing an article